- Providing independent assurance to management that policies and procedures established have been embedded and are operating as intended, reporting any discrepancies accordingly with the relevant agreed management action.
- Identification and development of the Risk Universe of the organisation
- Assist with the development and completion of a Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) document taking into consideration inherent risk and residual risk ratings.
- Mapping of undocumented processes and standard operating procedures. (SOPS)
- Improvement of existing processes considering best practice
- Identification of key Controls in new and existing processes
- Identify possible risks/ control gaps and perform risk assessments
- Development of a conformance tool to assist management with day to day assessment of operations to enable business objectives to be met while managing risk.
Assessment of business processes relating to compliance to:
- Financial Advisory Intermediary Services Act (FAIS)
- Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA)
- Financial Intelligence Centre Act (FICA)
- National Credit Act (NCA)
Partner with business to address any deficiencies identified.