Advanced Dynamic Consulting is a South African Risk Management company, whose aim is to be a leading provider of support to management with regards to risk management activities within their organisations.
It is our aim to assist companies to reach their full potential in achieving their strategic goals. We believe that companies need to understand their exposure to risk and how managing it well contributes to a positive impact on the bottom-line of your organisation’s profits. We are all aware that success in business relates to how we manage risk.
We want to partner with companies to enable them to have a major impact in developing the country’s economy thereby creating sustainable wealth and becoming a pillar of the economy.
Jeremy Sanderson – Managing Director with 18 Years’ experience within the Financial Services Industry as an Internal Auditor, working for a large Corporate Bank being Nedbank with particular focus on Operational, Regulatory and Compliance Risk management within the Corporate and Retail environments.
Accredited with the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) as a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Financial Services Auditor (CFSA) and a Certificate in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA).
We provide the following Consulting Services:
• Preliminary reviews of Risk Identification within business units.
• Mapping of processes through flow charting
• Control identification and implementation within business units.
• Assist with the development of a risk universe for your business.
• Review of processes to identify control gaps.
• Assist with the development of conformance governance tools to enable management to determine the level of compliance by staff to implemented controls.
• Perform audits on existing processes and controls to provide to provide assurance that these are operating as intended.
• Assist with the embedding of regulatory requirements such as FAIS, FICA and OHS.
• Providing independent assurance to management that policies and procedures established have been embedded and are operating as intended, reporting any discrepancies accordingly with the relevant agreed management action.